I have issues with my shoes
Friday, December 04, 2009 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

No, I did not just sign up for the Dr Seuss Class for Rhymes, I really have issues with my shoes. I can never get anything I like in my size.


I'm a UK 11. Depending on the cut of the shoes, its sometimes a UK 12. I have 2 pairs of leather shoes I wear for work, but even those were from the UK.

I need a pair of canvas of loafers. Woes me, none of the local stores seem to carry any sizes above 10 UK over here.

Sure, there are some 11 and 12 UK sized shoes, but most of them are sneakers (Nike / Rebook etc) for basketball.

Call me crazy, but I don't want to be chilling out in shorts with a pair of basketball shoes on. You just cant do that man, its against the very fabric of space and time.

Also, I'm going for the sock-less look for 2010.

Wish me luck with my shoe hunt!

Dav out

PS: Do NOT like the new way Blogger pushes images into the blog, sure, there's left / right / center etc but its hell trying to format the post.
This entry was posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin