Lists
Sunday, December 13, 2009 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Updated my lists of things to accomplish. Best accomplishment so far, has got to be Paintball. I've been yearning for a game of paintball ever since I saw an advert for it over here, but I never had the chance (or the funds) since all the places that had them charged an arm and a leg.

We had a company sponsored game of paintball, and I must say, this game just looks easy. Cardio. Seriously, do some cardio or something a few weeks before you even get into the paintball field. Oh, and it does hurt up close. Not as much at the start, and then it starts to bruise and hurt some more. I got hit on the knuckles and the back of my hand, and it actually drew blood. I'm not trying to scare you, but this is an extreme sport for a reason.


Did someone order a big can of pain?

Back to the list. Sorted the one's I've completed down, and left 'Take over the world' as the last item. I'm pacing myself here.

Dav out
, |
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 13, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 10:24 am , Calle said...

I've never gone paintballin'. And everybody says it's awesome, maybe I should try it out?

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin