The Internet is for ....[not available in your country]
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

The Internet is such that you should be able to find anything (well literally anything)on it. The powers of Google knows no bounds!

So imagine my surprise when I tried to load a link to a YouTube video that someone sent me, and was told that I could not view it, since its not available in my country.

Wait, we're on the Internet, but we're still being restricted by countries?


No, seriously, I'm on the Interwebs, whats this country stuff about then?

We're supposed to come together as a global village, one mankind and all that, but someone thinks its better to sort and group us by our physical location.

Proxy server's to the rescue!

Dav out
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin