Katy Perry sounds like Alanis Morissette
Friday, March 13, 2009 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I was listening to the radio today and came across a song by Katy Perry called "Thinking of You". At first when the song played, I was thinking to myself "Woah, Alanis Morissette! Ftw!" but when the song ended the radio DJ said it was Katy Perry.

Le Gasp!

What's going on here? Was her break up with Gym Class Heroes front man Travis McCoy that traumatic that she swallowed a jagged little pill?

Do we even care?



Enjoy the moosik!

Dav out
This entry was posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On 1:51 pm , shrlinaz said...

lame

 
On 3:37 am , Calle said...

Alanis is cool... I guess.

But dude, have you seen Crank yet?

 
On 6:40 am , Alan said...

I like Katy's music, or at least some of her songs. When I first heard this song I thought it was Alanis too!

 
On 9:53 am , Dav said...

Alan --> SEE! I told you! Alanis!

Calle --> Poop, haven't had the time to dl it man. I'll do it ASAP! Or, as close to ASAP as I can

 
On 4:07 pm , Anonymous said...

Nowdays, most singers are copy cats..I don't the reason why people encourage these kind of singers.. They should be grouped under mimicry or imitators experts..

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin