Global blogger action day !
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I'm not sure if anyone has read this bit of news yet, but its shocking to hear that bloggers are being thrown into JAIL for something they wrote down in their blogs.

I understand the country in question is a little harsh on free speach but what I'm more curious about is how did they (the govt) track these bloggers down? Was it via their ISP? Blogging website? What?

Damnit now I'm feeling paranoid.

So I'd just like to say, Bloggers Unite! Blogging is a great way of sharing information, and if you cant take that, then get off the internet!

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin