Design your own game
Monday, July 05, 2004 | Author: Dav
Yeah well I will soon be down in Singapore for about 10 or so days, and the nights can be pretty lonely (not that I need company, I'm pretty happy hanging out alone at times). So I have been looking for stuff to do/keep me busy, and besides learning PHP/ASP, I've come across this, a software that lets you build your own games. I know, its nothing new, but the design of this one makes me feel at ease.

Game Maker
Download that, try it out, then maybe comment on how well it works. I will be working on it soon too.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Monday, July 05, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin