Water for you and me
Monday, November 02, 2009 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I checked out PUR Water a while back, and boy was I sure impressed by that bit of technology.

Calle has now shown me another amazing product that does the same thing, and is designed in Sweden!

Called SOLVATTEN (that's Sun Water if I got it right), it uses the sun to make water clean to drink.

A bit from the site:

What is SOLVATTEN?
SOLVATTEN makes unsafe water drinkable by using solar energy. The portable 10 liter container is a patented and scientifically approved Swedish invention. Put SOLVATTEN in a sunny place, give it 3-4 hours and the water will be drinkable! An indicator will show when it is safe to drink.



I like the concept, though the 3 - 4 hours is a bit long to wait. However, you don't need to keep buying stuff to add to your water, and that is a huge bonus.

Viva Sweden!

More info here

Dav out
This entry was posted on Monday, November 02, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 2:45 pm , Calle said...

Yeah, personally I don't think we're using the sun's energy enough! It's a great source of energy in my opinion.

And Dav, you're smart, why can't you come up with a more efficient way to extract and store energy from natural sources?

 
On 12:31 pm , Calle said...

I take that as a no then

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin