Movies I'd like to watch
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Its been a slow couple of weeks for me, so I was browsing YouTube and came across 2 movies that caught my attention.

The first, is Gamer.
Now, I just watched RocknRolla the other day, so to me, it seems like Gerard Butler is everywhere these days (mostly because a few weeks ago the movie "P.S. I Love You" also played on the telly).



Seems like a fun twist on movies based on video games. Why don't we make a movie based on a video game used in a movie! Or.... something.

Some fast paced action as per the YouTube link, lots of interesting choices of rifles so it should be good just for the action sequences.

Next up is ZombieLand.

Wait.

ZOMBIELAND!
There, much better.

It has Woody Harrelson, who's usually good in these off beat kind of comedy movies.




One thing I did notice was the break from the norm in that the zombies don't just shuffle around, they POUNCE. Take that you zombies!

Its only apt that I end the post with a classic video from the awesome guys of RvB




Dav out
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin