Mona Lisa mugged
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Ok so I tend to skew the blog title post a little. Sue me. Wait, don't sue me.
I was reading the BBC as I usually do and came across this interesting article.

It seems that a lady (see: Deranged in the dictionary) chucked a mug at the Mona Lisa painting. A direct cut and paste from the BBC article:


Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece was completely unscathed, as the ceramic mug smashed on bullet-proof glass surrounding the painting.


Bullet proof glass, ftw!



I guess it was a smart move putting in the glass, seeing as how this isn't the first time someone's tried to tag the painting.

Is acid etching still considered tagging?

Dav out
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin