Premium coffee ftw!
Thursday, December 11, 2008 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I don't drink premium coffee. I try to stay away from coffee in general, but this post isn't about me being a tea person, its about premium coffee lids / covers.

That's right! Lids and covers. Someone bought me some coffee, and it was nice, yeah sure. Except I found out the hard way that when your coffee sloshes around the top, it seals off the two holes punctured in the top.

What then occurs is that no matter how much you sip from that small opening in the lid, nothing comes out. I call it 'coffee negative gravity'. You can call it varying pressure (outside the cup and inside the cup) or a vacuum forming, that's OK with me. I'm not biased. Not by much.



The instructables hack? Poke more holes, or clear out the existing holes to balance out the pressure.

What does it say about you when you end up spending 20 minutes reviewing a coffee lid and then blogging about it?

One word, awesomeneses. Yes, I made that word up.

Dav out
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin