Magic
Monday, March 12, 2007 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Last night showed me winning on Magic the Gathering, but it felt like a huge win for me. Somehow, I managed to get a lure on a thicket basilisks and then also enabled 'Living Lands' (my opponent was also 100% green). So when I used the thicket basilisks with the lure, it drew in all (and I mean ALL) of his cards (even the lands) against the basilisks. I lost the basilisks, but all his cards were destroyed because of the stoning effect.

Awesome move.



Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Monday, March 12, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 3:18 am , Hurk said...

That is just crazy, never seen such a big life different. And got him to -38! You can never get me in to such a trap.

 
On 10:54 am , Ashiq said...

I need more mana to summon the game!

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin