The worst day so far...
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings!

Well I left for work early today, because I had some items I needed to copy over to the demo laptop and we had a meeting later today, and I to the office around 8.20am. I find the office shutters down but that’s not a problem I think, since I have the office shutter key.

As soon as I open up the shutter, I realize that I don’t HAVE THE OFFICE KEYCARD. My keycard had died a couple of months ago, and I didn’t get a replacement (since usually the office was open by 8.30am, and I got in around 8.50am)

Shrugging, I was about to head over to the café downstairs for tea, when suddenly the alarm goes off.

AND it continues to ring for the next 30minutes.

Long story short, the entire building hates me (cause of the alarm) and when I finally DO get into the office, the MD comes rushing in looking disheveled, and asks WTF’s going on. Apparently the alarm’s rigged to his cell phone and he’s been getting messages and calls from the security company.

Yeah… fun morning…

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

On 6:16 am , Feenix said...

Davin you dirty office terrorist heh. 200 away from honor 18...I'm slacking :/

 
On 9:32 am , Dav said...

2505 away from 35 my friend. Been working a little too much, pretty tired.

 
On 10:47 am , Feenix said...

Stop workin then and get to playin!! heh :))

 
On 11:50 am , Anonymous said...

Heh.... U really wanted to swipe all the gear from ur office and sell it at the flea market rite!!
Serves u right. U dirty little monkey...

 
On 1:25 pm , Dav said...

WTF>? Who is this? How did you know?

 
On 1:12 am , Ashiq said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
On 1:13 am , Ashiq said...

Alarm went on for 30 mins? I know you did it on purpose! Anarchy~! . . . . .office key card? Is that anything like the card keys you swipe at hotels? Or is it like the Finaly Fantasy 7 thing from the Shinra Building . . . . .wait a minute . . .Do you work for Shinra!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

 
On 10:31 pm , Dav said...

dude that was some post, being removed and all.

and yeah, its like a swipe card you sometimes see in hotels/larger offices.
I hear that we're looking for a diffrent office site, and that place might have one of those proximity readers, so its just touch it with the data card and the doors open.
Maybe...

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin