SAP training and me
Monday, June 13, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings!

Well I'm pyched! I'm off to a 4 day training program for SAP B1 *see sap.com for more info* and I've gotten my stuff in order, and as you can see, even *gasp* a tie.


Stoked! shirt and tie!

So yeah, wish me luck, as I WONT be looking at client email OR receiving their calls!

Dav out!
|
This entry was posted on Monday, June 13, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 4:17 am , Ashiq said...

I was expecting Victoria secret models to hold your shirt and tie in the pic . . . . . . . . . so what gives?

 
On 10:07 pm , Dav said...

Could not afford those models, all I had was a hanger bit that you see in the picture. As it turns out by the way, I had a chat with the person doing the training (an Aussie) and he said do away with ties! W00t! :D

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin