The evening begins...
Sunday, June 19, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well we started the night out slow, we had some food at Chillies, and we were planning to have some drinks at this other place called Unc.Chillies (dont ask me if that was the evening's theme). Next thing I know we're at this super posh bar called the Zeta Bar at the KL Hilton. All I can say was, dude, this place was waaaay over my head.


A snapshot of the bar (taken from the webpage, I did'nt have my camera with me!)

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, June 19, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

On 12:42 am , Anonymous said...

Dude, that place looks amazing! I wanna go!!!!

 
On 5:35 am , Anonymous said...

Looks really nice... But I don't like comments! ;)

 
On 9:32 am , Dav said...

Hell yeah. You're a girlie, so I'm sure I can get you in free Kelli. Its just the guys that end up paying RM70 (which is pretty pricy), not to mention the drink charges in there *woooo*

 
On 7:59 pm , Ashiq said...

Dude the place is hot. 4get buying drinks there man. We'll throw down the gambit with tequilla before we go there. . . . . . . .are there any cute girls there? :):):)

 
On 10:57 pm , Dav said...

Dude, cute girls? THE DAMN PLACE WAS PACKED TO THE RAFTERS with cute girls in small black (well mostly) dresses. Enough said!

 
On 11:03 pm , Ashiq said...

Black . . . . .Mini Skirts? . . . .::Drool:: . . . .chicks in mini skirts!

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin