Show me the funny!
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings!

Someone showed me this link, and I've spent quite a while reading it. I find it really funny, and basicly it covers almost every anime/CRPG/scifi-magic book I've read. An example follows:

They Don't Make 'Em Like They Used To (Cid Rule)
Modern-day machinery, by contrast, will always break down at the worst possible moment (for example, when you only need one more shot from the giant cannon to defeat the final boss.)

Enjoy!

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 9:41 pm , Feenix said...

NOOOO!!! I do not rp cliche like :( *points at your training pics* Awww look at you all dressed up. How'd that go by the way? Did the other kids treat you nicely? heh

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin