SAP Business One
Friday, June 17, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings

Well I've finished up my training, and I got a few pictures taken with the presenter Mr. Duffy (from SAP Aust.). I must say, it was an amazing 4 days (partly due to the fact I didnt have to go into work)

Pictures below, so enjoy.

Just in case someone's wondering what SAP Business One is, click here (opens in new window).


Another shot of me, this time, the sign behind me shows up clearly


A shot of me, in front of the room


Mr. Richard Duffy (SAP Business One Product Lead) and myself
(its not a very good picture I know)

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Friday, June 17, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 7:55 pm , Ashiq said...

Why don't you bloody smile? We want to see teeth damn it!
While you're at it extend your leg and flex the right bicep and hold. Say "Money!!!"

 
On 11:02 pm , Dav said...

Oh yeah? Here, I'll show you money! *kicks you in the money bags* HAH!

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin