Sweet optical goodness!
Wednesday, August 04, 2004 | Author: Dav
I picked up a mouse (Microsoft) from the PC Fair they had over here for about RM 45 (USD$12). Its pretty cool, I just need to get used to it, for now its sweet on Counter Strike :)

Pics below.


Full of optical goodness!



Ohh look at that red glow, wonderfull for gaming without the lights!



I sold my soul to microsoft



Snug as a bug



Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 5:32 pm , Dav said...

LoL well it was cheap and I expect a branded mouse to actually last me a lot longer then a brand X mouse.

Get posting on your blog btw. :)

 
On 9:34 am , Anonymous said...

Go Logitech!

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin