Additional Blog
Monday, August 16, 2004 | Author: Dav
Greetings !

Well I guess I have TOO much time on my hands, and because of that, I've started work on another Blog!

This blog is just going to be a funny spin on some of the things that go on in the office, and some of it will be pure fiction. Since I plan to post longer items of note here, I will be posting it maybe once or twice a week.

So everyone go here:
The dregs of I.T.

Enjoy. And do comment on the new blog.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Monday, August 16, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 8:08 am , Anonymous said...

U sure do have ample time for everything....

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin