Linux Pics by Ales
Monday, August 16, 2004 | Author: Dav
Yeah FINNALY Ales does the right thing and puts up pictures. Nevermind if its on Linux, its a good start. If you're reading his post, and you're wondering what he's going about on Knoppix, I'll leave a post in his blog (at the moment I cant even post a comment, its either Blogger's server or something on my end)


Dav out

EDIT: I've come across 5 posts of my last blog "Surreal spam". Getting rid of them as we speak. Oddly, it seems like something's up with the servers. The odd bit is, MSN and some IRC servers (dalnet) seem to be funky too
|
This entry was posted on Monday, August 16, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin