What I've been up to so far
Tuesday, June 15, 2004 | Author: Dav
I will now try to list out what I have been up to so far, so you guys would understand why I havent had much time to blog.

1. Been down to Singapore like a Jillion times, mostly work (ok ok ALL work)
2. After that I was in Jakarta, Indonesia for more work (just a week, and pity I couldnt really enjoy the sweet sweet 5 star hotel they put me up in)
3. Got back to my office and then had to catch up with all the paperwork that had piled up.
4. Slept a few days.
5. Busy amending the blog and adding new posts.

there we go, thats all.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin