Update on Hello
Wednesday, June 23, 2004 | Author: Dav
Someone (no signature on the post) has pointed out that Hello is actually made by Picasa.
Yes, I forgot to mention that. What I ment in my earlier post was, it works along WITH blogger, letting you send up pictures with ease. Its BLOODY easy to use, so yeah I'm suggesting you use it.

Thank you Anonymous.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 11:23 am , Anonymous said...

It wasn't me! hehe Miss you online dav! *hugs*
-Kel

 
On 11:26 am , Dav said...

Yarg ! you sure? oh...well... damn. Um ok
well I'll try to come back once I get things sorted out kellies.

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin