Davin's Webpage
Wednesday, June 23, 2004 | Author: Dav

The site is up, thank you Geocities... not! 
Davin's Webpage

I've finnaly managed to get most of my pictures on my geocities site, but I'm still stuck with a 15MB space limit. I'm already maxed up, and on top of that without thumbnails the site keeps sucking on too much bandwidth, and this causes Geocities to drop it for a while. I think the kinks are worked out now.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 10:08 am , Anonymous said...

Actually Hello is made by Picasa. But Enjoy!

 
On 10:17 am , Dav said...

Yes yes, I need to point that out. Thank you :)

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin