Another day, another pint
Friday, October 21, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Yes, I live to tell the tale! It was a pretty cool night, with loads of free flowing ...uh... stuff. The local was amazing, and since I've been there before, it was even cooler :D (if there is such a word).
The night was a lucky night at that, because I won an IBM laptop bag (sling style), my boss got a 3 mast ship model and one manager got a Creative mp3 player. (i wanted that!)


A polaroid taken at the party

As you can see in the picture above, I was pretty amazed I still look sober ;)


Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Friday, October 21, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 9:52 am , Ashiq said...

Dude you may look sober but your photo is lopsided :)

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin