Good things
Thursday, October 20, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

2 good things for now!

1. Word verification for Blogger
Teh sweetness. If you're fed up of stupid automated comments that show up on your blog, this is the tool thats going to help solve it. Dont get me wrong, I loved getting comments, but when they were starting to be fake ego-strokers (have you seen these spam comments??) it gets to be a pain.

2. Teh funny flash.
Dont get me wrong, I TEH HATE flash. But now and again someone comes up with something fun, and its worth a look. Enjoy!


Flash - Desktop Wars

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 8:10 pm , AlesS said...

Yeah! I enabled the word verification just yeasterday. Damn spammers were getting more and more frequent with every day. I got 6 spams just this Monday. The peace at last...
And I hate flash more than you do, so I won't even check out that link. And if by some odd strike of magic you do manage to send my web browser off to that URL, I have flash disabled in mozilla. HA! And for others who want to do the same: add the following lines to chrome\userContent.css

embed[type="application/x-shockwave-flash"] {
display: none !important;
visibility: hidden !important;
}

 
On 10:40 pm , Dav said...

Nooo! Try the flash thing! Its pretty neat!

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin