Sneezy
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I was having a slight flu, and we were about to meet a person who dropped by the office. All of a sudden I felt like sneezing, and I did so in my cupped hands. Taking my hands away from my face/mouth, I found them covered in mucus. More like chunky clear uh.. chunks I had sneezed all over my palms.

All of a sudden, the boss calls me over so he can introduce me to the person I was supposed to meet. I mumbled an excuse and ran off to the washroom to get my hands clean.

Weird.

Why tell you this? Why not?

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin