Audio works now
Monday, October 10, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well I've been holding on to my older laptop for a while now, even when I have a new-ish Centrino laptop provided by the office. The main reason was that I had to do a format of the new laptop's hdd, and I couldnt get the audio drivers to work. I use my machine for alot of things, and MP3's are really helpfull when you're doing a project implementation over a course of 3 weeks. The evenings are rough, and some music helps make it better.

Now I'm stuck with the super huge task of moving all my files and data to the new machine.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Monday, October 10, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin