Naked . . . wrists
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I frequently laze around the house sans watch. I've enough references to the current time as it is (wall clock, 2 phones with huge time displays, the TV, set-top box etc) that I rarely feel the need to wear a watch at home.

The thing is, sometimes I head off to lunch (this is mostly over the weekends) or off to something or another, and I realize that I've gone off without my watch.

For some odd reason, I find it weird not having a watch on but only when I'm out. Its a somewhat . . . . naked feeling. At the same time, when you're out somewhere, and you make that very natural wrist tilt to look at your watch, and then realize its not there. That's ok, till you catch a glimpse of a few people wondering what you're up to.



I think I'm starting to see a wrist watch as something to keep my wrist occupied.

Lets not talk about people with wrist watches that do EVERYTHING and also brew coffee.



Dav out
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin