American effigies
Saturday, May 21, 2011 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I don't really watch all that much TV, and god forbid if it was American Effigies (Idol, Latin!). The thing is, I was watching this documentary on TBM's and there was an advert for the American Idol finals.

Imagine my surprise when I saw this guy's photo:


Hey ma, look at me!

I've never heard him sing, but the only thing that comes to my mind when I look at that photo is Alfred E. Neuman. If you don't know who that is, then you're way too young!

Come on, look at the similarities!

What? Me worry? Only if I don't win in American Idol

Its hilarious that they've made that 'Reality TV' show last this long. What is it at now, Season 11? I can't even remember all of the Idols.

Dav out


If you think you're getting away
I will prove you wrong
I'll take you all the way
Boy, just come along
hear me when I say
Hey
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 21, 2011 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin