DIY
Monday, June 30, 2008 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I have no idea. Really. None at all.
I've been having DIY on my mind all year long. And 2008 is almost half gone!
One of the few DIY ideas that have been floating around my head has got to be the BBQ Grill and Mead. I've made the mead. Ok, fine, maybe my mead didn't turn out so well (I only had bread yeast, what did you expect?) but I am set to make that BBQ grill if its the last bit of DIY I ever do!.

Ok maybe that made it sound too final. Eh, anyway. Below are a few amazing sites you can visit for DIY info.

How To Do Stuff Blog
Instructables.com

Dav out
This entry was posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin