Phone down
Wednesday, June 11, 2008 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well, my trusty Nokia N70 just upped and died today. When I got home from work, I noticed that the screen was blank but it still had power. I tried to restart it but it didn't seem to work. Pulled the battery, pulled the SIM and the MMC card and left it for a while but it still didn't seem to want to work.

So I'm using my really old Nokia phone and hoping that the hard-format codes I got off the Internet will help me resolve the issue.

Here’s how to hard reset or format your Nokia N70 mobile phone:

1) Switch off your phone
2) Press and hold these 3 keys together:
-green dial key
-the star key(*)
-the number 3 key (Ugh, I wish I had three hands…!!)
3) Power on the phone

Warning: Do not release the keys until you see a formatting screen and even after the phone has started. Wait until the initial sound starts to play and the hand animation is displayed.

Lets wait and see. Hope this doesn't affect the N70 photo blog. Would have to have to rename it to N3310 Photo blog or something :(

Dav out
, |
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 6:51 am , Feenix said...

OMG...sorry about the phone man!! I haven't used a nokia yet so can't feel your pain :(

 
On 3:08 pm , Calle said...

Maybe a photo blog with ASCII pictures?

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin