Oh the movies I've seen...
Saturday, August 02, 2008 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Over the course of two weeks, I've binged out on movies. I 'obtained' them in a batch, and now as I sit back to watch them, I realise maybe I've made a mistake (or 3) with some of the movies.

Biggest Mistakes:
Borat
BloodRayne 2 (a western? dear god!)

Somewhat a mistake:

Harold & Kumar go to White Castle
BloodRayne
Meet the Fockers (I don't know about this one, maybe I wasn't in the right frame of mind)
Tomb Raider 2

Oh so not a mistake

40 Year old Virgin (though it started out ok, slowed down a little, then picked up again)
Futurama Season 1 - 6
Tenacious D - Pick of destiny
The Kingdom
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Balls of Fury
Anchorman: Ron Burgundy
Moon 44

I'll kill you if you touch my copy
Hot Fuzz
Hitman
Street Kings

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, August 02, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 5:03 am , Calle said...

Ooh, Hot Fuzz!
Have you seen Shaun of the Dead? A truly awesome movie if you're into the horror(!?)/comedy-genre.

 
On 9:16 am , Dav said...

Oh yeah man I've seen Shaun of the Dead. Awesome movie. Lets go to the pub! lol :) Thats the movie that made me want to watch Hot Fuzz in the first place.

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin