Mondays; or the day after
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Last Monday was a public holiday here, so I didn't go to work. Now, Tuesday, I walk into the office, and as soon as I sit down to work, I get flooded with work and crap. The kind of thing you get on a Monday. Only now, its worse, because its a Monday + Tuesday thing, and somehow, clients seem to know this and get extra bothersome.

My hypothesis is that because Monday felt cheated by not getting people all messed up with the Monday Blues, its enscrolled its good friend Tuesday into being sucky as well.

I tell you, you cant trust Mondays these days!

Dav out
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 6:04 pm , Calle said...

Yeah dude, you better watch out. Maybe Tuesday turns into an extended Monday! That would suck bigtime man.

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin