IRC strikes again at the cold black heart of productivity
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I really blame Gibzon for making me boot up IRC. Really I do!

[Feenix`] man 11:20pm already....
[dav_in] wth
[dav_in] dude
[dav_in] you need to stay up more
[dav_in] MORE
[dav_in] TO THE MAX!
[dav_in] get a shot of tequila
[dav_in] but dont drink it
[dav_in] oh no
[dav_in] dont drink it just yet
[dav_in] thats too easy
[dav_in] you ready for this?
[dav_in] snort it
[dav_in] thats right
[dav_in] snort it
[Feenix`] snort....tequila....
[Feenix`] omg it burns!
[dav_in] yes, thats how you know you're doing it right!

Sometimes I think I live in a world of Bash.org

Dav out
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 12:36 pm , Calle said...

W....T....H....? Dude. I don't think IRC is healthy for you man.
But please don't stop using it ok?

 
On 2:52 pm , Hurk said...

IRC is the shit. Has always been and will always be

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin