Best April sites
Friday, April 04, 2008 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I thought I'd take a quick look at some great sites for the month of April. Now, I know, these sites might be a tad 'different' but they all come together in the great spirit of April.

Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. announces its long-awaited return to console gaming with World of Warcraft: The Molten Core™,
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/moltencore/
Now, I'm a fan of Blizzard, so I'll post 2 amazing April links from them. The first being the link above. Now, when the site loads, view the trailer as well as the screenshots below that highlight the new monster bosses.

New Hero Class Revealed: Bard

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/features/bard/bardclass.xml

What can I say more then, wow, a new Hero Class. I don't even play WoW, but I wonder if you can spot the Spinal Tap reference.

This one goes to 11


Dav out


|
This entry was posted on Friday, April 04, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 4:34 am , Hurk said...

Interesting.... :)

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin