Whats left to do now?
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings!

Well I've finished Half Life 2 and Republic Commando. Currently, I'm not playing anything seriously, I still have Brothers in Arms, Anarchy Online as well as America's Army though.

I might be looking at getting some Star Wars games later this week, maybe even Farcry, I'm not sure yet.

On the other hand, I really am looking forward to getting those short animated Clone War's videos, as soon as I can find a store that stocks them. I've only PEEKED at them, and they seem to be really cool (and along the same lines as Republic Commando)

Well later ppl

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On 6:38 pm , AlesS said...

Dude, have you thought about attending a LAN party?

 
On 7:12 pm , Dav said...

I have, but I dont know of any thats close to me. The ones that I come across in the paper are waayy too expensive.

 
On 8:08 pm , Ashiq said...

Maybe you can convert your office LAN into a gaming Lan and have everyone become a covert office gamer.

 
On 12:11 am , Dav said...

No silly these games were played at home. I bought a gaming PC just for this very reason! Um.. that and pr0n....

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin