The funny stuff my cousins think off.
Monday, March 21, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well the other day I had to drop by my cousin's place, for something or another, and I ended up having lunch with all 3 of them. Now don't get me wrong, I love my cousins, but those two doctors crack me up.

The eldest cousin sister was giving us some story about when she went to a nightclub and there were this group of guys beating up this one guy. This got her pissed so she left the club. So she started telling us about how its WRONG to kick a guy when he's down etc etc. By now the rest of us were laughing away, because street fights were rarely 'honourable'. I could just imagine, this guy all bloody on the floor surounded by 5 other dudes, and he looks up and says, "Ugh, remember the code!"

hahahaha just like Pirates of The Carrib.

Fun

laters,
Dav_in
|
This entry was posted on Monday, March 21, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On 1:48 pm , Ashiq said...

LOL! "Remember the code!", I'll use that line.
So moving right along this eldest cousin of yours is a Doc? Is she cute? :):):)

 
On 2:08 pm , Dav said...

No f-ing way dude. You're like... evil!

 
On 2:32 pm , Ashiq said...

Wow!! She's like really cute right!?!?

 
On 2:49 pm , Dav said...

She's the only cute one in the bunch. I think all the cute genes went to her, cause look at me! Fugly as hell!

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin