Maple Syrup and PAX04
Thursday, September 02, 2004 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

A good pall of mine (CD) went over the other side and managed to get into PAX04. Now I know, I know, those of you (like me) that didnt manage to get into PAX04 now hate him, but its all good. I'll try to get him to put up more pictures from PAX04.



The tired CD at PAX04

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 02, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On 10:20 am , Anonymous said...

this is CD.

yeah, that's me. And PAX'04 was awesome.

Later,

CD

 
On 10:21 am , Dav said...

Oh how we hate you dude, so.. so much hate. Did you buy me anything? Huh? huh?

 
On 12:48 am , AlesS said...

Please excuse my ignorance but, what is PAX04? :]

 
On 9:24 am , Dav said...

Ah someone doesnt know what PAX04 is. Well my friend, follow this link http://www.penny-arcade.com/pax/ and you will know all.

 
On 4:01 pm , Dav said...

Woah really? RJ? Sweet. Wonder how much those books go on Ebay now huh?

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin