Dav can't go home anymore...
Monday, September 27, 2004 | Author: Dav
Greetings!

Lets see, I flew down to Kuala Lumpur from Singapore on Saturday afternoon, had a post-birthday dinner (yummie TGIF JD Chicken) then took a long nap. On Sunday afternoon, I had some work email to sort through, then I took another nap.

Later that evening, I looked at my unpacked bag, and just moved it aside.

Its Monday morning now, and after lunch, the Programmer and I are driving BACK DOWN TO SINGAPORE.

Crap.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Monday, September 27, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 10:45 pm , Anonymous said...

Dude, get back on the Net man! It's important :)

/Gibzon

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin