Wednesday, October 08, 2003 | Author: Dav
THE GREAT SOCKS HUNT!
Yes, today I have a bold title up, and many of you would be wondering what is up with that? Well I woke up late to work today, and as usuall, I had breakfast infront of the TV, sipped my tea and rested.
Then i noticed that I was going to be late, and rushed to get a pair of socks, guess what? I COULD NOT FIND ANY! It was like OH MY GOD all we had at home were mismatched pairs and socks with holes in them (around the toes). And I'm left there wondering why the HELL are we KEEPING these?

GOD!

So I ran up, rummaged in a closet and got a new pair, and ran off to work

BAH

Dav out

|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin