Hiatus analyzed, crazy found
Sunday, January 06, 2013 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

My last post was roughly June 19, 2012. Since then, I've been mainly hiding, because of the cops.

I was hoping to sell my story to MGM or some other movie studio, but then McAfee had to show up and go completely bat-sh*t insane. No one's going to want to buy my story now when compared to his?

I'm Tony Stark after a weekend of drinking

I've given up trying to out-bat-shit-insane him. Its just not possible. Or it is, but its not worth my liver.

Trying something else now.

Dav out   
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 06, 2013 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin