Footloose and heavy on the trigger
Saturday, January 12, 2013 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Sometimes while in traffic, you think of the weirdest things. Take today for example. Stuck in traffic, MP3's blasting away, and I thought it would be great to have a cannon strapped to my car, firing away at stupid people who were jumping queue's and weaving in and out of traffic.

Then I started wondering about the phrase "Fire at will", and how it differed from "Fire on / at my command". There is a difference! Mostly the first is where you fire away till you're out of ammo / rocks / the kitchen sink, and the other would be fire every time your boss tells you to.

I'd like to coin "Fire at will on my command when you think you've got a firing solution with a 99.9% hit probability". Its got a catchy ring to it.

Dav out

I've got this feeling
That time's just holding me down
I'll hit the ceiling or else
I'll tear up this town
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 12, 2013 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin