Meet me half way there
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

For some reason, this song has lodged itself in my brain for the past 3 - 4 days. Oddly, I'm not a super huge fan of the Black Eyed Peas. I like some of their music, but not all, some of it is just way out there for me.

For this song, I found the music pretty catchy, but when I watched the video, I was blown out of my mind. I love sci-fi, this video reminded me of sci-fi books I've read (stop asking me why and stuff!)

Black Eyed Peas - Meet me half way


Its just nice to hear someone else besides that Will I Am guy, you know?

This video had a very Avatar feel to it. Avatar, being this movie.



Dav out.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin