Charts are fun
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I woke up with this brilliant idea. I would look at the number of posts I've made throughout the year, and then put that data into a cool looking chart. Amazing! Fabulous!

Getting the data was one nightmare, lets not go there. Suffice to say, my l337 skillz (that's with a 'z' to make it hardcore) finally kicked in and I got the data into Excel.

What followed next, was a horror-show of cell selection and updates. A simple bar chart you say? Nay sir! It is a complex group of data tightly packed and presented to users in an easy to interpret and read manner.


















I give you, blog posts throughout the years!

Dav out
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 12:39 am , Calle said...

You and your projects...

Start posting more! 2009 needs more love.

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin