Ember burns bright
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Original Post Date: July 20, 2009

I caught the movie "City of Ember" a few weeks back and I totally forgot to blog about it!

IMO, it was an amazing movie. The look and feel of a city built underground for hundreds of years and slowly slipping into decay was captured quite well.

Acting was good too, and the fact that Murray played a role that left him low key, but still entertaining.

If anything, I felt that the movie was a little too short for my taste. For people that have read the book, I'd like to hear from you on what were the major differences between the movie and the book, as I'm sure someone has taken 'a creative free hand' in making the movie.

I've never read the book, but the movie sure does make me want to read it!
Book URL here.

IMDB Link here --> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970411/

4 light bulbs out of 5!



Dav out
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin