Airports updated deux
Sunday, May 03, 2009 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I missed the 'Post' button on the last rant on Airports, but with the amazing prowess of the interweb, I'm able to call attention back to it.

Airports, how I hate thee

I spent, in total, 2 hours looking for a power point in the airport. Two, effing, hours.

Number of power points found: 5
Number of working power points: 0
Number of weird power point locations: 5

I had to squat next to a bathroom entrance, a fast food dumpster area, and in a long walk way, with people rolling over my feet with their trolley / pull bags.

Giving up, I walked 15 minutes to the food court, only to find a BAJILION power points littered around the area. No, really, that many. Plugging into a power point, my hot mocha in hand, I try to browse available Wi-Fi points, and there aren't any. So its either, you have power, or you have the internet, but not both.

Who designs these places? Whom. Whoooooo?

Sad day for the interweb road warrior.

Dav out
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 03, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 11:07 am , Ashiq said...

hi dood, that totally sucks.

 
On 8:59 pm , AlesS said...

How about... using GPRS at times like this? Or is this pricey there?

 
On 9:03 pm , Dav said...

GPRS is kind of slow, and if I could, I'd rather get on 3G.

Problem is that its kind of pricey, something like $0.10 per kb or something.

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin