Airports, how I hate thee
Monday, February 09, 2009 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I'm not a fan of airports. Not at all. In fact, I'm no fan of planes either. But I grit my teeth and go along, cause, well, you can't really drive to some of the places you visit.

This time around, I had it worse then usual.

I read the flight time wrongly. Of course, I read it forward, so I wasn't late or anything. Just early. Very early. 4 and a half hours early. I usually add on 2 hours to my flight time. My flight was around 6pm, so I added it up to 4pm. The day I was going to fly, something made me think my flight time was at 4pm, so I added another 2 hours to that, and made it to the airport at 2pm. I got to the airport, and waited for my gate to open, took another look at my e-ticket, and realised my mistake. Early, no biggy. Much better then being late eh?

So, baggage in hand, laptop ready, I went off to look for a spot to sit down and get on-line.

Did I ever get on line? This rant is too long as it is, Part 2 to come
This entry was posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin