Who bothers with CS anymore?
Sunday, February 01, 2009 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well, over the weekend, I thought it would be a good idea to fire up my copy of Counter Strike 1.6 (CS).

Why?

Was I drunk? No, I just thought it would be a good game I'd reminisce about. That is, until I was forced to wait hours while server's dumped ton's of files that I didn't need.



Worst. Wait. Ever!

I don't understand why people create custom mods, mp3's and wad files for their server's. I don't. At all. Really.

Brb, going to go wait for that screen to finish loading.

Dav out
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 01, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 8:35 pm , Calle said...

Maybe they create custom stuff just out of boredom? CS can get kind of repetitive I guess. That's what I think anyway. And yeah, of course those of the younger generation want cool effects :S

Gosh, I haven't played CS for ages, I think I need to install it again. Why did you remind me Dav? Why? :D

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin