2008 revisited
Friday, January 02, 2009 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

In comparison to 2007, the year 2008 was a wicked, wicked year.

And not that kind of wicked either. The bad kind.

People passed away. Friends moved on. Funds dried up. The list goes on and on.

I aim to make 2009 a much better year. How, pray tell, will I make it a better year?

Well, with plenty of good cheer, health and family. That translates into: "Plenty of booze". I don't believe in New Year resolutions, mainly because I know I'll break them 2 hours later. What I do believe in is making a list of items you'd like to work on, and applying 0.2% more effort to them.

I've got my list, where's yours?

Dav out
This entry was posted on Friday, January 02, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin