I'm thinking I should...
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I'm thinking I should adopt a new sleep/wake schedule but the main thing that's stopping me (for now) is the fact I don't work flexible hours at the office. Of course there's that thing called the Sun and whatnot, but one thing at a time!

These days I spend most evenings watching tv while doing something or another on the computer, and if required, baking.

Yes, baking!
{Hangs head in shame}

Now if anyone's tried the 28 hour day system, let me know.



http://www.xkcd.com/320/

Dav out
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin