I know who you are, all 6 of you
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

That's right. Now, thanks to Google Analytics, I'm able to track, review and update the blog with a whole slew of stats that I need. Or maybe I don't quite need.

World Map of Visits


Breakdown of World Map Visits


America Map of Visits


Breakdown of North America Map Visits



So as you can see, I should be focusing on my Swedish and French fans.

Dav out
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 2:20 am , Hurk said...

Sweden huh! Do you really think so :)

 
On 5:04 am , kelli t said...

I don't comment often, but I do read when I can!

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin